You take care.

Dear WeiCun(維村),

cannot read your email. May be you can write in

english.

Anyway I have talked to other ShrBo(師伯), they can

help me with the MP3.

thank you. You take care. Tell me more about your

study. I may not be writing so often but I will

certainly like to read your story from Hualien, so

keep writing to me.



Regards,

cheeloong



--------------------------------------------------------



看完了學長的信..



呼呼

看來我要開始寫英文信了











--寫於花蓮

張貼留言

7 留言

  1. hello dear 學長



    I am WeiCun.

    This is my first time writing an English letter.

    So exciting.

    We student are during the final exam.

    The winter vavation will come soon.

    The weather is good but a little cold.

    Oh,I even afraid to read my English letter.

    So poor.

    But practic make it better.

    So I will try to you again and again.



    Regards.-->What is that meaning?



    WeiCun

    回覆刪除
  2. Regards at the end of the letter means "wishes"



    Some people also write "Best wishes" or "Sincerely yours,"

    instead of "Regards".



    Regards is like you're concerned about someone, it's a kind of

    greeting wishing them, so it's kind of like "best wishes".



    Sincerely yours is like yours truly.



    Hope that helped.

    回覆刪除
  3. 中式英文耶 哈哈^^

    回覆刪除
  4. 感恩Sandy

    學長回信也有解釋

    學著用



    還有那個卡布奇諾啊



    敢笑我

    你完蛋了...





    不對

    我不敢對你怎麼樣的

    饒了我吧



    哈哈

    回覆刪除
  5. Dear weicun,

    regards mean greetings.

    I am glad you write to me, so all the best for your

    final exam and I am sure you can make flying colours.

    Do practice your English by writing to me, so that

    you can make a progress even in Taiwan.



    Best wishes,

    cheeloong



    ------------------------------------------------------



    dear 學長

    I do practice by writing to you.

    Now I have wonderful school life.

    I am learning taking pictures.

    Mr. Lee teaches me very much about taking pictures.

    First he teaches me how to design the picture.

    Placing the main people or main object onto the right sopt of a picture is

    very important.

    Now I learn very more and very happy.



    Best wishes.



    WeiCun.

    回覆刪除
  6. 嗯 很好 接下來你可以用過去式了XD



    (有點小羨慕有練習對象啊 哈哈)

    回覆刪除
  7. dear 學長:



    Long time no see.(好久不見)

    The new semester is starting now.

    I will become very busy during the last school life.

    I think I will cherish each day in Hualien.

    In Taiwan,the weather is getting warmer slowly.

    The spring is coming.

    And the 精舍十公里路跑 will begin on 3/25.

    You can see the Tzu Chi students on Daai News.

    OK.That all.

    How about you?



    Regards

    維村

    回覆刪除